TS 75 EQ Plunge Cut Track Saw
- A riving knife prevents kickback
- Create splinterfree cuts, of any length, in any material, at any angle
- Dust extraction means little to no cleanup. Work right in a client's home
- Blades and variable speed adapt to the material and style of cut in seconds
- Slip clutch gives you confidence when working with the toughest or thickest of materials
- Dual splinterguards, on both sides of the blade, create splinterfree cuts
- 2-3/4" depth of cut
- Compact, ergonomic and lightweight. Fits in the passenger seat of your personal vehicle
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
Maximum Cut Length
32" Guide Rail (800mm) 18"
42" Guide Rail (1080mm) 28"
55" Guide Rail (1400mm) 41"
75" Guide Rail (1900mm) 61"
95" Guide Rail (2400mm) 81"
106" Guide Rail (2700mm) 92"
118" Guide Rail (3000mm) 104"
197" Guide Rail (5000mm) 183"
- (1) 36 Tooth Wood Blade
- (1) Splinterguard
- (1) Limit Stop
- (1) Plug it Power Cord
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 5